FY2023 Tobacco 4000 RFP
NMRE has available funding for a Tobacco 4000 grant, via EGRAMS. This grant will run to 9/30/2023, with $4000 available total from the PIHP. The project should address the use of Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems (ENDS) and related consequences.
Allowable funding activities include:
- Development of material regarding Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems (ENDS)
- Purchase of ENDS product kits
- ENDS town hall meetings and/or community presentations
- ENDS education
- Costs associated with printing and/or mailing ENDS materials
- Work with partners to ensure comprehensive tobacco policy that includes ENDS / vapor products and aligns with the Youth Tobacco Act
- Work with Adolescent Health Centers
- Provide education to make sure that all forms of tobacco especially e-cigarettes are asked during intake
- Provide training and education to update EMR to reflect all forms of tobacco
- Conduct an ad campaign
- Create or use other ad campaign material to be approved by the NMRE
- Work with schools and school districts that need updated signage for their bonus comprehensive 24/7 tobacco free campus / school policy
- Purchase updated signs that could be distributed to schools
- Coalitions or providers can choose other tobacco/ENDS related activities as funding permits or as it fits into its current work plan with approval form the Department
For submission materials, see the attached zip file.
This RFP is NOT a commitment to further pursue contractual arrangements with potential Providers responding to this solicitation. This RFP and application process will be used to determine what solicitation efforts will be necessary to make an informed decision regarding the procurement process for these grant funded services. If selected, you will be required to sign a letter of agreement which is being made available with this RFP so you may review prior to making a project submission.
This RFP will be open for proposals until September 12th, 2022 at 5pm. Proposals must be sent to email@example.com no later than September 12th, 2022 at 5pm and must include the FY2023 Tobacco 400 RFP and budget forms.
** Special Information about Budget Submissions:
- Supplies and Materials in the budget must be listed as such until they reach $5,000 for an individual item; at which amount they become equipment.
- If the % of Fringe to Wageamount exceeds 25%, a separate detailed explanation must be submitted explaining higher than normal fringe expenses.
- If Indirect Costsexceed 10% a separate detailed/itemized explanation must be submitted.
If you have any questions about his RFP, please contact Chris VanWagoner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about this RFP, please contact Chris VanWagoner at email@example.com.
The budget form can be found here
The RFP doc can be found here