This Request for Proposal (RFP) represents the Northern Michigan Regional Entity’s (NMRE) intent to solicit interest from Substance Use Disorder Providers for the provision of SOR 2 Grant service projects during Fiscal Year 2022 (October 1, 2021 – September 30, 2022) as listed below:
- Evidence Based Prevention: $125,000 available
- Jail Based MAT & GPRA*: $140,000 available
- Mobile Care Unit*: $150,000 available
- Opioid Use Disorder (OUD), Stimulant Use Disorder (StUD) Treatment and Case Management & GPRA*: $200,000 available
- Peers in Office/FQHC (SBIRT) and Peers in ED (Project ASSERT): $300,000 available
- Recovery Housing & GPRA*: $200,000 available
‘* These project will require the completion of Government Performance and Results Act Evaluations at Intake, 6 Month and Discharge intervals for all clients provided with continuing care. It is not required for those seen on a single visit basis.
This RFP is NOT a commitment to further pursue contractual arrangements with potential Providers responding to this solicitation. This RFP and application process will be used to determine what solicitation efforts will be necessary to make an informed decision regarding the procurement process for these grant funded services. If selected, you will be required to sign a letter of agreement which is being made available with this RFP so you may review prior to making a project submission.
The following documents must be submitted to email@example.com no later than 5pm on July 30, 2021:
- Completed Budget Form ** (0385, 0386)
** Special Information about Budget Submissions
- Supplies and Materials in the budget must be listed as such until they reach $5,000 for an individual item; at which amount they become equipment.
- If the % of Fringe to Wage amount exceeds 25%, a separate detailed explanation must be submitted explaining higher than normal fringe expenses.
- If Indirect Costs exceed 10% a separate detailed/itemized explanation must be submitted.
- Application form specific to project being applied for
Required and Informational Documents can be downloaded: Here
If you have any questions about his RFP, please contact Chris VanWagoner at firstname.lastname@example.org.